Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Finally!

Yeah... after deliberating for so... so... long on whether i should start a blog (hmm... i love to jot my thoughts down but just too lazy to get started esp. on a blog cos dun wan it later to become a 'white elephant') and secondly which one to use (since u found me here, i guess blogspot is kinda one of the easier one wit features i wanted), well, here it is.

As the title suggest, my jottings here will be abt wassup in my life n brief journey on tis planet known as earth (me), people who are dear n precious to me n memorable interactions wit them (you) n abt my 4-legged daughter (brownie!). Yea, those of you who r from my generation will probably noe tat da title is a spin-off from LOBO's song :) go ask your parents who is LOBO :P

And yeah, i've got a 2nd 4-legged son known as Prinz recently.

1 comment:

Jonathan Wan said...

hey, was visiting tim's blog and came across yours! haha.

blogs don't become white elephants la, its free anyway, so go forth and blog.

u'd be surprise to know how many empty blogs i have. :P