Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gears i've tried out after eye op

Note in GH's cataract surgery instruction flyer (1st 24hrs): Do not discturb the eye dressing. Avoid direct pressure onto the operated eye.









"You must make sure your eye don't kena sunlight!" Me: okay, an eye patch seem da best, practical solution. Nah... pretty uncomfortable n tight! not to mention i look like a pirate :P









My 1st 'bright idea' to avoid bright lights into eye, yet letting my eye open while wearing my current specs :)









Nah! tat din work cos da cotton wool keeps dropping off (dun wan use tape cos skin peeling off from regular use). My 2nd 'bright idea' - why not tape da cotton wool to my specs... yeah!









Abba Father: My dear gal... isnt tis a better option than yr first 2 ideas?
Me: Duh! why din i think of it? shud haf asked you 1st... sori :(

No comments: