Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So long MC ar? Are u bored?
Hmm... 7 days + another 32 days of MC! That is long, but bored, nah! Got plenty of stuff to sort out. At least 1 new thing that comes out of this long break is this blog :P
Since i can't drive (well, not until I get my new specs!), i'm relying a lot on my sis to fetch me around (agnes, if u r reading tis - THANK YOU!). She's not only my 'driver' but she and her boy, Kevin been helping me carry n moving heavy stuff in and out and around the house eg. replenishing n stacking up 'stock' for MYF Gdn Terrace :)

It's good to join the leaders meeting last sat after being away since my eye op. Make it a point not to miss Sunday Service - good thing i haf memorized quite a number of the BM worship songs, so can just close eyes n worship :P of course during Ps Richard's preaching open eyes la...if not he think i sleep thru his message :P

Wanted to stay on for MYF but somehow felt tired tis week, so was reali glad to see Shao Wen n da rest of da form 5 myfers at library to do revision for SPM trials n of course, joo lee who came early for band pract. After getting them to help me on some stuff, able to go home n just sleep the whole afternoon!

Somethin i didnt expect! Had pork ribs for dinner... felt some bone pieces was stuck in my teeth - reali irritating! Haha, flossed too hard to try get it out n horrors! it's not bone but pcs of my teeth! yup, made a hole in my teeth, dun ask me how i do it :( so glad today managed to get an apmt wit Dr Wong to get it filled up... along wit a few other touch up. Still got to see her again tomolo tho - for scaling :( - tell u honestly, i dun like to see dentist, incl doctor... so i make it a point to reali take care of myself to avoid havin to see any of them :P

So am i bored? Not reali - i still haf a stack of newspapers to read, plus my stack of 'to read books'! but i'm taking it slow n easy tho. Then there's housework to do (which is never ending) n my 2 kids to keep me company (they sure will miss me when i return to work - says Agnes)

No comments: