Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My 2 kids :P



BROWNIE is my 3 year old daughter (DOB Sep 2005). Jon Wan found her when she's a tiny lil pup, been around a few of da MYFers home b4 landing wit Leland til he has to leave for Aust to study. She look more like a piglet than a dog now :P
PRINZ decides to follow me n Brownie home one day when we had our usual morning walk... My vet says he's likely to be a mix German Shepherd n Rottweiler, abt 5 or 6 years old n blind... yea, Prinz tend to be knocking into things. Not sure but he could be likely be thrown out from his home. He's a fighter tho... after being attacked by other strays or humans? he's got a drooping damaged right ear n missing tail to prove his bad experiences.
How my gal eat :P she's a neat n systematic eater :P

How my boy eat :P er.. need i say more :P

No comments: